The New Design!

Hello! Well today I've been working on re-designing my blog! Fun, huh? Its so sad because I hate changing things but it really needs to be changed. Oh well. Goodbye old template, colors and design. Out with the old and in with the new! But I am very grateful and happy for all the new gadgets I'm getting! You can now share my blog via Facebook or Twitter, follow my blog by email, and even translate my blog into new languages! Wow! I'm super excited! Another thing I've added are my Tweets! You can now follow me and see what I'm up to on Twitter! Though all these gadgets are currently on the right side panel I am working on moving the around since now the left side looks deserted.
   Oh! I almost forgot! I added a new page to my blog! It's just to display some of my pictures. Since I love taking pictures I would like to share them with you! I'm probably going to add more pages but it might take some time. Comment or something to tell what you think!
   Some other ideas that were floating around in my head were creating another blog for all Star Wars stuff. Because a lot of my personal friends read my blog and since they aren't geeks like me I would hate to bore them, but on the other hand a lot of geeks I know online read my blog and I don't want to bore them either. Hmm..... decisions. I was also kinda thinking about changing my blog title since Princess Faith is the name my mom recommended for me when I got this blog 3 years ago. Now that I actually have a few followers I might want to change it. But I'm a daughter of the King, a princess, so it fits. But it makes me seem to girly...anyhow, I like it and how my mom gave me the name. We'll see what happens.
   So let me know what you think of the new look! May The Force Be With You!

Comments

  1. I think the new look is awesome! If you can make the rose's color a bit brighter using photoshop or even something like publisher or powerpoint, that would be even better! :D I think it's good to leave the left side like that, it looks neat. And create a star wars blog! I'd love it! Now I'll go check out your photography :) And since you seem to like photography, have you've seen Savanna's blog? It's awesome and fully of photography :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooooh, nice idea! yeah I really want to do a Star Wars blog but I don't know. I really kinda want to. haha. I have not seen Savanna's blog but it sounds awesome! I'll have to check it out. Thank you very much:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts