Pictures!

Hey guys! So today I just wanted to post some pictures. That's all. Sorry no long, inspirational, tear-jerking, heavy topic to rant about. Just pictures. Well, and maybe some random Whatever-I-Feel-Like-Adding stuff.

   I had a really rough night last night. I just had a lot on my mind and I was overthinking everything! I'm thinking that the reason I overthink if because I have too much free time. And in my free time I think. Hard. So I want to do more things that occupy my mind, I'm also working on thinking of heavenly things. (Colossians 3:2)

   With that being said, today I went on a picture taking spree. Because taking pictures makes me happy. Since I was stuck inside I ended up with a lot of random pictures of coffee, card games, and books...but whatever! Tell me what you think!












I took more that I'll probably post on my Facebook page if you care to see them.

   Also, an update on my new ministry, we got a member:) Yes it's just one, but I'm happy! If you would please like us on Facebook and check out our website I will love you forever.

The Website
The Facebook Page

Thanks! May the Force be with you!

Comments

  1. OMGOODNESS GRACIOUS IT'S THE NIGHT CIRCUS!!!!! I like that book, just so you know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts