Photoshoot Pictures!

I've been sitting here for the past 15 minutes staring at this screen and wondering what to blog about. Because I want to blog about something. Nothing deep or thought provoking, just...blogging. So my friends may or may not hate me but I did a little photoshoot with them a couple weeks ago and I really liked this pictures so I wanted to share them with you!

 









   Yeah! I am actually really proud of these ones. Hmmm....I'm trying to think of more to write.....Well, I have my youth groups talent show coming up next week! Its gonna be cool. My band had practice a couple days ago, and not gonna lie, we sound pretty great. I'm really excited to do that. But I'm also doing a solo song and I still haven't picked what I'm going to sing...so thats been making me nervous. I'm really picky about finding the perfect song to do. But hopefully I'll sound good when I sing. Because last year I choked up really bad from nervousness and ended up almost crying on stage. Which was bad....

   So yeah! That's my life. If I sound good I might, juuuuuuuuuuuussst might post the video for this year. We'll see. Oh, and I added a survey to the top left panel on my blog so if you would please take a second (literally, just one second!) to let me know what kind of posts you're interested in reading. If you have any ideas that aren't on that list, comment on this post! I want to keep all of my readers interested. Thank you and May the Force be with you!

Comments

Popular Posts