6 Weird Things I Do

Well, I've been trying to find some random, fun stuff to talk about and it just so happens that the wonderful Becca Lathorn tagged me in a post (which you can read by clicking her name.) and challenged me to blog about 6 weird things I do. So this should be a very interesting post.

   1.) I workout while I watch TV
   Not so much anymore but I used to do it every time I watched TV and it drove my family nuts, which is why I stopped doing it. But I would just kinda march in place as I watched something, or do jumping jacks or squats. Anything. Now I just do more subtle things, like crunches. I like crunches.

   2.) I have a Star Wars quote for everything.
   Seriously. I do. Any time my friends ask me for advice, I respond with a Star Wars quote. Any time someone compliments me, I have a quote. Just, for anything! Its awesome! I look up Star Wars quotes when I'm bored or need inspiration. Because the quotes in those books and the movies are just so inspiring.

   3.) I listen to a wide variety of music.
   Now, I'm looking through the genre section of my IPod right now and let's see, we have alternative, gospel, Christian rock, comedy, country, country and folk, electric, hip-hop, rap, metal, pop, punk, R&B/soul, religious, rock, soundtrack, and unknown genre. And that's just the songs I bought on ITunes. I listen to more. So don't ask me what kind of music I like. Because that is a ridiculous question. I like good music. Oh! And never ever ever tell me that rap isn't music or that you hate rap or blah blah blah. I will have none of it. Rap is beautiful. Your argument is invalid.

   4.) I don't like the Hunger Games but...
   I always manage to turn anything into a Hunger Games reference. Even I don't understand that one...

   5.) My favorite books growing up were the Nate The Great books.
   Just kidding...they're still my favorite books. I have a few of them on my book shelf that I keep protected. I always used to leave notes for my mom when I went out (or, pretended to go out.) to inform her that I was on a case, just like Nate The Great. And I like pancakes just like he does. Especially lately...all I want to eat is pancakes...I'll be right back, I'm actually going to make some pancakes.

    6.) I like peanuts and I like butter, but I don't like peanut butter.

 
   Everyone is weird in there own way. So I challenge you to share some of your weirdness! And Becca has told me to tag 2 other people in specific to hand this challenge off to. Soooooo I'm going to tag.....yeah I don't know. So this is for all my followers. Don't deny that you're weird. Embrace it!!!

   Don't forget to vote on the left side panel of this page and have a wonderful week! May the Force be with you!

Comments

  1. holy crap, we're like so much alike. that's so neat. i love quoting star wars and being random like that, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Yay! I like people that are like me!:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts