Noah

Well, I was going to go to bed but someone *cough* Becca *cough* was urging me to reply to her post about her older brother, so now I need to blog. In case you were unaware, we're in a blog war. Each of is trying to top the other in saying nice things about our siblings.

   I'm obviously winning.

   Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyhow................

   Today I will post about my little brother....Noah! Yes, he is named after the guy from the bible who built the ark. (You should see all the stuffed animals on his bunk bed.) Now Noah...He's a funny guy. He's 8 years old but he's the height of a 5 year old, and I say that in the best way possible. I love him being short :) I've really started to see more and more of his personality come out recently. I'm really starting to see the kind little boy he is. He loves helping me and the family and he's always super sweet, he'll hug me if I'm crying and he always compliments me and thanks me when I cook.

 

  He may be short but beware! He loves to play Call Of Duty because he's really into military stuff and loves to wear camouflage. He's also on my AWANA team and really, the kid is a boss. He's great at saying bible verses and answering questions. He's really close with Gordon and I hardly see one without the other. A lot of people think they're twins. (How they think that I really don't know...)
 
   But I love talking with Noah and music and playing video games with him. He's a fun kid. Whenever he goes to his friends house he always says bye to me and gives me a hug and I think its adorable and it makes me smile. I am so thankful for him!

Comments

Popular Posts