Anakin

Hello! It is yet again time for me to write a post about a sibling of mine. I know what you're thinking. "But she already wrote like...3." Well, I have 7 siblings. So there's still more to go. My mom is also pregnant and she wants me to blog about that one too. That one should be fun.

   But before I start talking about my little brother, I want to inform you that my friend Joy has started a blog! She draws comics and she's amazing at it. You can check out her amazing blog here.

   Now, I would like to tell you about my 6 year old brother, Anakin.

   Just take a minute to let that sink in.

   HIS NAME IS ANAKIN! LIKE FROM STAR WARS!

   I'm sorry, if you don't think that's the coolest name ever then something must be wrong with you. I love Anakin. He's so cool. He can be really shy at times, but other times he's insane! He loves spending time with me and watching Star Wars with me and I really do like spending time together.


   He's a really nice kid and he loves playing with his brothers and little sister. The kid is really smart too! He's a genius when it comes to playing chess and building puzzles. I have no idea how he does it but its awesome. He can put together huge puzzles all by himself. I thank God so much for giving me him. He's such a little blessing!




(Oh, and while I'm blogging, I want to direct you all over to my Facebook Page!!! Like it and then we can be even better friends! Ok? Cool! You guys rock!)

Comments

Popular Posts