Random

Just felt like blogging today to let you know I'm still using this blog.
I know I usually write about moving topics that might make you cry and all that, but today I'm going to be jumping around a lot since nothing major has really happened in my life.
Well last week I had my first real injury since I was diagnosed with ITP. I fell down the stairs at my friends house on our way to a party. I was a little shaken at first. I felt my arm and I had a huge bump. Honestly I wanted to panic. Luckily I resisted the urge to cry and held it together. When I got to the party I put ice on it. Its been getting better since then.
Another thing happening is that I've been looking into self publishing a book! I've wanted to be a writer for quite some time now. I've completed two full books and a couple children's books. But I would LOVE to get published! A lot of prayer is going into this. It's going to take lots of money to accomplish this and if it even gets published I wonder if it would even sell!
Well, God's got His hand on it so we'll see what happens. Thanks again for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts