My Reading List

Well since I love to write one thing that helps is reading. I LOVE to read books. I read a lot. Mostly Star Wars books, but in some cases I will read a non Star Wars book. Right now I have so many books that I need to read! I am currently reading Death Troopers by Joe Schreiber. I'm also reading a few books on how to get published. On top of reading those I read my favorite Ultimate X-Men comics. Plus I always need to make sure that I don't forget to read my Bible every day, because that is the most important book. Also on my reading list I have:
The New Jedi Order Series (Multiple authors)
The Young Jedi Knights Series (By Kevin J. Anderson and Rebecca Moesta)
The Force Unleashed 1 and 2 (By Sean Williams)
Galaxy Of Fear series
Jr. Jedi Knights
and any other Star Wars book I can get my hands on! All this reading and its funny how I still have time to write my blogs! Well that's all for today! Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts