Pictures And Excerpts

   Happy fall!!!

   I just wanted to throw you guys a post since I don't know how much I'll be blogging. But you guys like pictures right? And you want to read a quote or two of my novel right? Well then this is your post! So, an update on my life, I'm actually ahead in NaNoWriMo! That's right! WOO! I also got to go with a couple from my church to a forest preserve for some intense photography. (They're also fellow photographers!) I'm working on trying to take the perfect picture to make as the cover for my book but I don't know. I don't really have a synopsis yet or even a title. But I've got over 7,000 words written for it so that's what counts right? I wanted to share some snippets of the book with you and I'll share more once I find a part I particularly like. What I wrote tonight was probably the best its gotten so far and I'm relatively happy with how its coming along. Its weird to think that by this time next month I could have a whole written book. Crazy. Also, I started reading the Fault In Our Stars. I'm crying because Augustus Waters. Okay? Okay. (No pun intended actually. Though I doubt that's classified as a pun.)

   So without further ado, pictures and excerpts.

   "Her blue eyes that resembled oceans now looked like there was a storm brewing in them."

   "But I pretended to be OK. And it worked. I don't have to see a therapist very often anymore. They're very gullible people; all you need to do is tell them what they want to hear and they think you're cured. By sophomore year everyone thought I was as good as gold when in reality, it was ten times worse than when it had started."

   "After that, time froze still. I never thought I would have a life defining moment while bringing my estranged sister a bag of pop corn. But I guess that’s how those moments come; unexpectedly and usually unwanted."









Comments

  1. Beautiful pictures! And the excerpts from your book are very neat, I'm sure your story is great! :) And it's awesome you're ahead of yourself in NaNo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! I love autumn so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The excerpts from your novel sound so intriguing! Good luck with NaNoWriMo! :D And the photos are gorgeous... love love LOVE the yellow trees.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts