Passion

Hey! Alright, everyone keeps asking why I love Star Wars so much. Well, the main reason I love Star Wars so much is kinda a long story, but a good one! But that's not the story I have for you today. The other day I was reading an article about kindness. The kid who wrote it was saying how there was a guy he knew who loved Tootsie Rolls and he wanted everyone else to share his passion, so he always gave away free Tootsie Rolls. I thought "Hey! that's just like me except with Star Wars!" The guy said that he just wanted to share the love of Christ through something he loved. He also said that God had given him a love for candy and he was using it to glorify God. People saw his kindness when he gave away Tootsie Rolls, and he reflected Christ.
Well, that article got me thinking. God gave me a passion for Star Wars, I'm gonna use it to bring Him glory. Just like God gives people talents to bring glory to Him, I believe He also gives us passions. My passion is Star Wars. I bring glory to God by explaining to people the story of how God has been working in my life through my passion. What's your passion? How do you use it to glorify God?

Comments

Popular Posts