Forgiven

Hey. So, I've just been doing a lot of thinking lately and I was thinking of a place to share this and, since this is pretty much my place to share my thoughts, this was a good place to do it. Ok, so who doesnt know about the Cassy Anthony case? Honestly, its been all over the news since they declared her innocent. Well, its just been weighing really heavy over my heart. I just need to share my thoughts on the whole situation. Tuesday, when she was found innocent, my facebook blew up with posts about it. Sadly, they all said things like "Wow! I cant believe she's innocent!" and "She lied through her teeth out there!" Ok, I dont know if she's guilty or not. I dont know enough facts to have an opinion. There's only 3 people who really know what happened, Cassey, Caylee and God. I'm not going to base my opinion on what the media's telling me! I'm basing it on what GOD is telling me. Right now I feel like he's telling me Romans 12:20 "But if your enemy is hungry, feed him. And if he is thirsty, give him s drink....Do not overcome evil with evil, but overcome evil with good." From what I've seen and hear, people have been mocking Cassey like they're so much better. "But I dint kill my daughter!" People might say. 1. you cant prove she did either! 2. James 2:10 "For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at one point is guilty of breaking it all." Your not better then she is! Thats the reason Jesus died! For the sinners! (Luke 5:31 "And Jesus answered and said to them 'It is not those who are well that need a doctor, but those who are sick.'") Those are the kind of people Jesus died for. Those are the kind of people he ate with! (Luke 5:30) God created Cassey! He's just waiting for her to pour her heart out to Him. He loves her. One of my favorite bible stories is of the adulteress women. The Pharisees said that the Law Of Moses declared for her to be stoned. But Jesus said (John 8:7) "Whoever is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her." Jesus was the only one without sin, but He didn't condemn her. He forgave her. Romans 5:8 says "But God demonstrates His love toward us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. He died for you, for me, for Cassey, for everyone. We arent better then her, we're all sinners. (Romans 3:9 "What then? are we better then they? Not at all; for we have already charged that both Jews and Greeks are under sin.") But you know what makes us, as Christians and children of God, different? We know we're forgiven. God's hand is reached down to all, He has the free gift of eternal life, all they need to do is take it. So now we need to tell everyone else and be a light int is dark world! (Romans 2:19) How are we showing Gods love in this situation? Everyone's talking bad about Cassey so we need to stand up and show God's love, not go with everyone else and talk bad about another person! We're better then that! We're the children of God! We were created for so much more! If I had one chance to talk to Cassey Anthony I would give her the gospel, not demand to know what happened to her daughter. You may think she's not getting what she deserves. But the truth is neither are we. We deserve eternal punishment in hell. But God said that even though we were guilty, we didnt have to pay the punishment. Jesus paid for that on the Cross. We're forgiven. That's God's mercy. I hope this has really changed your views, not just on the Cassey Anthony case. But please pray for her salvation. wow. That was long. I just felt led to write that and get that out in the open. Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts