Things On My Mind

"Peace will win, fear will lose."-twenty one pilots

"Fear says Imma perish bro but that ain't what my Lord says."-Lecrae

"I wanna thrive, not just survive."-Switchfoot

"I'm only at it again as an addict with a pen who's addicted to the wind as it blows me back and forth."-twenty one pilots

"So while you have today you should say all that you have to say."-Sleeping With Sirens

"My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations."-John Green

I just finished A Monster Calls and now I'm reading Thirteen Reasons Why. The Screwtape Letters is on hold at the library. All books to make me think. So think I shall. Long and hard. I want to help. To make a difference. But how? What can I do? Something's gotta change. It's going to be hard; life is going to be hard. But I have God. Fear whispers to me that I'm a goner. But fear is a liar. I'm pressing on.





Comments

  1. While in emotional tears yesterday over insecurities, I repeated that exact Switchfoot lyric, and then I read your post and saw you posted it. I'm glad there's someone else sharing in my struggles against fear. I love the photography too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww your comments made my day! I teared up reading them and the response on your blog as well! You are too sweet!
      You're never alone dear<3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts