The Liebster Award

One of my favorite blogs, Holonet Entertainment Daily, run by the lovely Edessa Carrick, has given me the Liebster Award. Thank you Edessa, you rock! Now I need to state 11 facts about myself along with the answers to the questions I was asked when I was given the award, and then I must hand the award to 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers. Sound good? So make sure to scroll to the bottom to see if I nominate you! Ok, now onto 11 facts about me.

1. I love to dye my hair crazy colors!

2. Helping people is a huge passion of mine!

3. I sing in a band called Pineapple On The Go. haha:)

4. I really love red lipstick. (Though I've only ever worn it once.) But I think it looks classy!

5. I took figure skating for a few years when I was a kid and I used to want to be a figure skater when I grew up.

6. I always cry at the end of X-Men: First Class because Charles Xavier....

7. I just finished reading Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick and it was so gooooooood......(but it did have a lot of language. Eww.)

8. My favorite shirt is a firemans tee that I got from my uncle. It was his old work shirt. I'm wearing it right now.

9. I really like potatoes.

10. I'm super moody. All the time.

11. I overthink waaaaaaaaaaay too much.

Yay! That was actually quite difficult. I can always think of random things about me that I want to post about but whenever I do one of these things I forget them all. Typical. Ok, now for the questions Edessa asked me. Here we go.

1. If you could go anywhere in the world for any amount of time, where would you go?
   Probably China. Because I've always wanted to go there. I have such a soft spot for Chinese culture and stuff ever since I was a kid.

2. Least favorite food?
   Fish. Like....eww. I get sick just smelling fish. Earlier this week I tried to convince myself that I liked fish so I ate some rice with salmon in it...yeah no. I ate as much of it as I could but it was nasty.

3. Biggest pet peave?
   When people leave the peanut butter and the knife they used out on my counter!!!! Put your food away!

4. What's the best movie/TV show/video game you've ever watched/played?
   That's a tough one. I'll just go with my default answer for everything. Star Wars.

5. Do you prefer junk movies (movies to watch just for entertainments sake.) or deep movies?
   Depends on my mood. But I prefer deep movies. But realistically, I can turn any movie into a deep inspirational movie, even a junk movie.

6. What's one of your favorite memories?
   Wow. This'll be hard. Probably my missions trip last year, or something from my childhood. I really love my memories from when I lived in my old apartment where I grew up. When we would go outside and play wiffle ball and go swimming at the pool across the street and rollar blade around our courtyard. Just little things like that.

7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?
   Doing ministry work and bringing people to Christ. Being a speaker of some sort and maybe even using my singing voice too. And I definitely want to have a family of my own.

8. Number 1 fandom?
   STAR WARS!!!!!!!

9. Who would you rather be stranded on an island with, Deadpool or Wolverine?
   Probably Deadpool. Because I think he would be better company.

10. Describe your room in 3 words.
    Small. Geeky. Cozy.

11. What's your dream job?
   Speaker/singer doing ministry for Christ.

   I would like to hand this award off to
   Delvalina
   Heavenly Princess
   and Becky Starrson

Your questions are:
1. (I'm going to steal one that I answered.) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
2. Puffy cheetos or crunchy ones? Explain your answer.
3. What's your favorite book and why?
4. Who's one person who has greatly impacted your life?
5. What is something someone has done for you that made your day?
6. Coke or Pepsi?
7. Would you go skydiving if you got the chance?
8. What is a boy name your really like and a girls name you really like?
9. Favorite bible verse?
10. What's your favorite thing to wear?
11. If you had $500 to spend at any single store, which one would it be?

Comments

  1. Thank you so much Faith! :)

    I enjoy reading your 11 facts. I am moody person too haha and overthink as well :D and inspires me that you love to helping people and do a lot of mission trip ( hmm where have you been?). It's that most satisfy thing when I could see people smile when I help them and God must be glorified.

    I got Lisbter Award a couple months ago
    http://delvalinatuanger.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-liebster-award.html

    but yes, I would love to answer your question.
    Thinking of you today :)

    Have a blessed day.

    Blessing,
    Delvalina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts