Senior Pictures And Stuff

   Oh....hey guys.

   So, I have no idea what this blog is even supposed to be about but I feel like you deserve some sort of an update, even if I don't have any profound thoughts. Because to be honest, spiritually, I've been a little lost lately. Not to say that I haven't been seeking God, but He just seems quiet. I just haven't felt like myself lately. Although, I did have a great time taking senior pictures with my friend, Amanda; and honestly, taking the train out to her and just getting away to the peace and quiet really helped my heavy, dirty soul. (Sorry, twenty one pilots reference.) Anyhow, I did really learn a lot from there, and I was going to blog about that, but I wanted to do something less emotional because next week I'm going on a missions trip, so when I get back I'm sure I'll write up a crazy post for you. But Amanda showed me all the cute places in her town and we visited abandoned barns and corn fields and even found an abandoned bus, which was super cool.

   But speaking of missions trip, I'm going to Memphis for a week! Round 3 for me. I know God is going to blow my mind there because of all the craziness that's been going on. (Plus, I think He's being super quiet now so that it'll be twice as amazing when He talks on the trip. You know Him; He's got a flare for the dramatic.) But this trip almost didn't happen. The leaders didn't want to go to Memphis again, but all the other places got shut down; God just kept closing all the other doors for different locations. It was made very clear He wanted us here. That being said, I seriously can't wait to see what He has planned for us up there.


   Another thing: I start college on August 24th! I'm taking two Math classes, English, and Psychology. I'm nervous and excited. I still have a ton of stuff to get done before classes start. (Buy a laptop, get school supplies, find a new backpack, etc.) But it should be good. I can officially use their gym now, and so if my health ever gets its crap together, I might be able to get fit. (Finally.) I was just taken off prednisone, which is amazing, but it's taken a toll on me and I've really been feeling my lupus a lot worse than usual. But, back to college, you can expect to read all about my adventures as a new college kid. Now, you probably won't hear from me as frequently, and if I do post it may just be all pictures and a quote or something. It makes me sad. But we'll see how it goes. 

   I guess that's all. I've been trying to get back into commenting on more blogs and reading the stuff you guys put out, it's all been so wonderful. Be praying for me with college and the missions trip. And lastly, how may I pray for you? How are all of you lovely readers doing? Leave me a comment. I miss you guys.

   Also, enjoy the senior pictures of my model friends.










   As usual, what do you think of the pictures??

Comments

  1. Awesome pictures! Like, they are truly great! Good luck in college! That is so, so exciting. Everyone in the blogosphere seems to be starting college lately, and it makes this post-grad a tad bit jealous. ;-) Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you got some gorgeous photos. :D Memphis, huh? That's practically right next door(Arkansan, here). I hope God really blesses your mission trip, it sounds exciting! I've never been on one, but maybe someday I'll get the opportunity. I agree with Gabriela, it seems that just about everyone is heading off to college these days! Three of my friends are currently in college. Makes me feel a bit left out XD Psychology always sounded like an interesting class to take, would be one of my choices if I ever went to college. Shame we won't be hearing much from you in the future. I'll miss reading your posts, but I'm sure that God will be keeping your hands full. :) Take care and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure college will be great once you adjust! Keep a positive mind. Love the pictures, the one of the girls in sports clothes is telling me to get outside and do something rather than sit on blogger all day!

    Simplyperfectme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This photos are so so gorgeous! You have a talent. I love taking photos, not of myself (ew selfies) but of other people, places, things. I wish you good luck in college, I'm starting sixth form in September (which I think is the equivalent of College) so fingers crossed on our new journeys! xx

    bethfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts