Hello, This Post Is Random

Hello! Well, lately I have been feeling very discouraged about a lot of things, one of them is this blog. Another is my ministry, Rise Above It Missions. And just kinda discouraged about everything. I (once again.) feel like I'm going nowhere. I'm trying to get in the mindset I had when I wrote my post, Standing Still. But I don't know what to do. I don't know how to get more people on my site, I don't know how to reach people that need help. Its all very confusing. But thats a whole other post entirely. I don't want to get all deep right now. Because a lot of it is selfish, I want more followers and I want a nice camera and I want a Star Wars dress and I want a guitar. But I need to be thankful.

   I'm going on this missions trip at the end of June and I have 2 weeks (well, one now.) to come up with $75. I was a little worried I wouldn't get it because I don't have a job and I don't have any money. But God, being the awesome dude He is, provided me $80 this week alone. Plus and extra $15 for my own personal use. I don't know how you guys are with money but I am excited for the whole $15 I have. $15!!! I never have money so I'm a happy kid. So therefor I don't want to complain about not having things. And I don't want to complain about my life situations because I had a fantastic day yesterday! I got to play a ton of volleyball with a bunch of awesome people and then we played ultimate frisbee in which I was able to make a diving play...and still got the frisbee. I was pretty darn satisfied with myself. But of course as soon as I got home I had a bunch of lies in my head telling me to be angry and crabby. I need to learn to tell my head to shut up sometimes.

   Now, I had told you guys about my talent show awhile back and today I felt like posting some videos from that up here so y'all can watch them. We have a lot of talented kids at my church! There was a lot of variety this time around. I might post the skit I did with my brother but we didn't get the beginning and you can hardly hear it even if the volume is all the way up. But yeah. Tell me what you think! This first one is my band, Pineapple On The Go. To hear more from us you can Like us on Facebook riiiiiiight HERE!

   Well actually as it turns out the videos won't load so I'm going to post them on my blogs Facebook page and you can check them out riiiiiiiiiiight HERE! And make sure to Like the page and......yep. That's all. I love every single one of you guys! Thanks for following me! I probably would have given up on this blog if I didn't have you guys. Seriously. But I'm going to make up for the lack of video-ness, instead I'll put up some pictures I've taken recently. Sound good? Ok!










   My family went to the zoo a few weeks ago and I had a blast with all the scenery and flowers and such. I loved it! The animals were a bit harder to take pictures of since my camera isn't the best with zoom, but it was fun nonetheless. I think after my missions trip money is in, I'm going to start saving up for my camera. But right now everything is going to that trip.

Oh, and now you can Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. I know exactly how you feel; I easily get discouraged and wonder if all the work I put into my blog, art, or writing is even worth it. But you're right, we are also blessed with many things and should be thankful for that.

    Have a great experience with your mission trip! I'll be praying for you! Oh and glad you had a fantastic day too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm praying for you with your missions trip as well!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts